So what can you expect from this new Ashford publishing solution…
- An agreed scope tailored to your requirements
- Implementation team focused on successful outcomes working in partnership with your organisation
- Service Level Agreement from the outset
- IT support and assistance at all stages
- Inventory waste problems solved
- Efficiency objectives met
- Improved profitability
To get to the point of zero inventory production, there is a requirement for input and development within a client publisher’s internal IT systems to make this work. What you need is…
One. An understanding of the business case for moving to this model.
Two. A commitment from senior management to make the changes and investment needed to achieve the objectives.
Three. Agreement on the scope of the project and the detail – specifications, titles, volumes etc.
Four. An experienced print supplier with the right expertise and resources to deliver your plan – Ashford Colour Press!
Learn more and request a demo to fully understand the potential benefits for your business.